Sunday, September 25, 2005

what am I doing at the office?

Well, here we are on a Sunday afternoon and I am in the office.  
Loser you say?  Not really I think.  You see, Jennifer is not here, so I have nobody worthwhile to hang out with.  I could be watching the Grand Prix with Jeff and JD, but that would involve alcohol and I do not want to be hung over tomorrow at work.  It is overcast, so not worth going to the park and I only have basic cable.  
Might as well be a keener and pretend to work on a Sunday.   (send out emails to co-workers intermittently while surfing the internet for interesting stuff and of course writing in the new blog.)

Could be worse, I could be working on a hang over….   Well, I had better review the content on the technical rider…  

Blah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Hey I am your first commentor!

too bad you are working! Oh well, it is good to be a keener!

Alice

2:16 PM  
Blogger david C said...

Yup, this technical rider is pretty dry....

rather be blogging... LOL

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home