Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cool blog.....

Once in a while, I take a spin around the blogger collections. I like the randomness of hitting "next Blog" and seeing what comes up. There are a lot of different posts and reads out there, and a lot of strange rants as well.

There are a few interesting reads that I have come across, and I would like to leave the links here for you to check them out for yourselves.

This is my sister's Blog:
http://butlersdidit.blogspot.com/

Alice does a great job of telling stories about this and that, and it is another interesting way for me to keep in touch with our family.

Haley's space:
http://theunmarkedtrail.blogspot.com/
An Anthopology student from somewhere in Canada, she leaves some good ramblings here and there about life as a student. A lot more responsible than most in university, she is also a regular contributor to her blog.

Mella's Place:
http://mellahoney.blogspot.com/
This is one of the more interesting reads out there. A mother with a one year old, Mella has a very developed writing style and gives lots of feedback. This blog is also very very popular, with many visitors and people posting comments. I have enjoyed reading the posts and replies.

It seems strange that I cannot find blogs from males that are worth reading, but it is true. It seems that all the mens blogs I have come across so far have had undeveloped writing styles or else contained silly profane laden rants....

If you spot other interesting blogs that are worth a read, drop the URL into my comment page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mella said...

Hey David, I was just stopping by to see how your travels were going, and what a sweet surprise. Thanks for the link in your post.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks for the referral lil brother! It is also nice to see where you like to poke around.

1:13 PM  
Blogger szerin said...

Hey, cool, i like mella's blog too, it's cool, lots of... nicely-written stories of her daily happenings... Great job Mella, and yours too david.. :-p

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home