Thursday, October 19, 2006

There is a number missing....

In my office building, we are located on the 18th floor. but are we really? You see, there is no 13th floor in our building. the elevator goes from 12 right to 14 without a button for the aforementioned number. Same thing in our apartment building, the number 13 is missing again.

So I really work on the 17th floor, but it was intentionally mislabled. More importantly, do the people on the 14th floor know (or care) that they really work on the 13th floor but are in denial?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

when I got my first apt I lived on the 13th floor but they called it the 12th, and when I got my first career job, the last numbers were 666.....

hmmm - do you think I was cursed at that time?

People are so funny with superstitions!

1:01 PM  
Blogger szerin said...

Eleven, twelve, fourteen minus one, fourteen, fifteen.. Someday soon, this is what will surface in most textbooks, in USA that is.. =)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home