Sunday, October 02, 2005

And the sun came out...

Hello all.

It is Sunday afternoon and I am once again in the office. Just have a few things to sort out before I head out and enjoy the sunny afternoon.

I am pleased; we have less than a week before Jennifer (wife) joins me in NYC. I will have a lot less free time when she gets here and I am sooo happy about that. It sucks when we have to be apart because of work, but hey if we are going to pay the mortgage, then we sometimes have to make sacrifices. (doesn't mean we have to like em)

We had a good night on Friday. Compared and contrasted various bottles of non-filtered cold sake. It is an acquired taste, but once you gotten used to the texture and flavor it becomes a bit of an adventure… Then again, it seems that I appreciated each glass more as the night went on (could it have been the alcohol talking). After departing the bar slightly tipsy, we went to a dodgy bar for a nightcap. Our friend bought a round and it was pabst blue ribbon in a can. Almost tasted as good as the sake (now I know I was tipsy). …

As noted on the posting below this one, Saturday was a scheduled hang over day (albeit a mild one thank goodness).

Gotta finish work so that I can get out and enjoy the rest of this day.


Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I hope that you have not forgotten to celebrate one of our great canadian heros on your libation excursion. You should be celebrating Mr. Alexander Keith's bday!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home