Friday, October 07, 2005

Well beyond the day...

It is Friday - Jennifer arrives in 4 hours. Can't wait.

In case you missed it. Ottawa Senators beat the Toronto Maple Leafs in an OT shoot-out Wednesday evening on the season opener of the NHL regular season.

I would like to thank all the nice people at the Union bar (In Union sqare - NYC) for allowing us the opportunity to change one of the TV's from Baseball to Hockey. I would also like to thank the NHL network for broadcasting all the Canadian games for free on opening night.

I would like to thank Muriel, the bartender for being attentive without interruption during the games. we had our priorities and she let us get on with it.

Lastly, I would like to thank The Toronto Maple Leafs for losing graciously to my team, the Ottawa Senators.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Do you think Ed is home crying in his beer?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home