Sunday, December 18, 2005


Houston Toyota Arena has a couple of Segways for the mascots. While meeting the General Manager, I convinced him to let me ride the mascots machine. Much to the chagrin of all the security staff, I motored around all backstage for about an hour. I think even the GM was thinking... "that is about enough"
I would never buy one of these things ($4500 on Amazon.com) but like everyone else, I relished the opportunity to try the ride. In no time I was riding like a pro and I enjoyed the experience. But I still would not buy one.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Now there is the smile I know and love!

Glad to see you are having some fun on the tour.

10:53 AM  
Blogger david C said...

A little self amusement never hurt anyone. Besides, I always wanted to try one of these things but I would never EVER pay for the priviledge....

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mella said...

Merry Christmas David! Have a great holiday! Maybe Santa will leave you a Segway under your tree. =)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home