Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mowing the back field

We are now down on the coast. Jennifer and I are visiting my parents out on La Baie Sainte Marie. Things are a lot more peaceful out here. We are three hours from the big ciy, and all the pressures that come with that have been released.

Today, I puttered for a while on dial-up connection speed work. I also took the Kabota tractor a few miles up the highway to Uncle Bill's fallow lot. There I used the hydrolic tiller to turn the field down. My father supervised as it has been a long time since I have even used a tiller. (I passed).

Jennifer used the ride on mower to cut the grass on the front lawn, then she moved well down the backyard, to the lower fields. She proceded to cut a fair bit of the fields down there as well. It was a good day...

Tomorrow, we will head off to La Universite Sainte Anne to go for a swim in the pool. Other than that, more work at home.

The air is fresh, the company is great, the food is fantastic... And the pace is right.

7 Comments:

Blogger szerin said...

So, u play DotA? I mean, u tried to play? Yeah, not a bad thing, coz once u're addicted, it's even worse than what drugs will do to u!! Haha, i know, hyperbole!! Hey, do u have instant messenger?

8:36 AM  
Blogger szerin said...

Hey, the place sounds cool, picture?

8:38 AM  
Blogger david C said...

Give us a few days... we have to move into the house then hook up the high speed internet again. Once we are settled I will get some pics online!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

How about I post some pics on my blog until you are ready!

9:18 AM  
Blogger david C said...

Thanks for posting the pics...

FYI, my sister's site is at:
http://butlersdidit.blogspot.com/

7:24 PM  
Blogger szerin said...

ohh, alice is ur sister?? ... zz.. :p

3:55 AM  
Blogger ebk said...

Sounds great. You've moved in by now then? Good luck with everything!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home